Monday, September 01, 2008

I'm in! Come Up & Shop!

Several of you know, many may not. Back in June I sent an application to be a vendor at a huge craft show in the fall. I got a fellow etsian to share a booth with me 'cause the booth fee was crazy expensive & we sent in our applications & photos of our goods. We got in! It's the Village Venture in downtown Claremont.

It's a crazy big show. It's the 27th annual where last year 25 THOUSAND people walked through this thing. I'm excited. I'm scared. I've never done well at craft shows. I've never really sold a thing actually. If I don't sell anything at this one, I'm done with them. Now I've just gotta build up my inventory in hopes to sells some goods!

Here's a link to the show's sight. I'll post more info when the event's closer.

Gotta sew!

5 comments:

Flame Lilly said...

CONGRATS Cate!!!!! thats awesome!! i'm sure you'll do amazing!!
All the best getting things done!
S:)

Daryl Smith said...

Consider it on the calendar.

Cat said...

I'm there and if you need help setting up I'm there then too!

Moe said...

Such great news! Hope you sell lots of stuff!

Katie said...

I'm so excited for you! YAAAAAAAAYYYY!