Sunday, April 19, 2009

Having A Great Time

My mom today said something that made me happy. She was told that many people in their mid-thirties aren't happy since their not in their twenties any more & life is really responsible and such. Not that I'm in my mid-thirties (after all, I'm only 34) but it still made me smile. No, I'm not in my twenties. So what. Sure they were fun but so is this. I'm having a great time. Despite a bulging C7 disk & buzzing legs, I'm having a great time. I've got work doing something I absolutely love, a super cute swing dance partner who finds me amazing (& me him), a funny dog that thinks I'm the center of the universe & last-but-not-least a growing relationship with my Creator. An amazing family and group of friends (those are really one in the same aren't they) that loves me for me and that loves to laugh helps to make my life awesome even in the ever approaching mid-thirties. People in their 30's are sad? I'm sad that they're not (or don't realize) that they're as blessed as me. BRING ON 35! I'm gonna ROCK IT!

1 comment: