Sunday, October 21, 2007

The Birthday Boy's Back!

Today's my boy's birthday. The big 3-4! Wow we're gettin' up there! He got a chair from me for a gift. He has sat in it every time we're in Target for the last year or so. I figured it was time to make it his own.

In even better news...Kaisara gave notice at his job!!! His last day is the 30th & he starts his new job the 31st. This has been a HUGE burden on Kaisara for months (and therefore on me). So much so that he hasn't been him. He didn't know he wasn't him but trust me, he wasn't. I hated it. I wanted him back! The morning after he gave his notice, while I was readying for work, he was laying across the bed on his stomach and was trying to clap with his feet. I didn't say anything at the time, I just stopped what I was doing and watched with a smile. HE'S BACK BABY!

Happy birthday, Birthday Boy!!

2 comments:

melissa said...

Happy Belated Birthday Kaisara!

Your chair looks awesome dude! I totally want one (or two) like that.

So happy that Kaisara has happy feet again.

Flame Lilly said...

Yeah for Kaisara!!! Hope he had an uber wonderful B-day!!
ENjoy the chair! I'm so glad I got to see it! It looks awesome! So, did Kaisara guess right?