Sunday, October 26, 2008

Pheww!

Wow! I'm glad that's over!

Yesterday was the big craft faire up in Claremont. It was crazy hot with no breeze but I had a good time. Lots of family & friends made the trek to stop by & say "hi" & encourage me. Priceless.

After the price of my booth & my sales I took home just over $250 so that's cool. I sold more than I ever have at a show (which was $0). So it was a good day & I'm glad I did it.

Thanks to everyone who supported me by stopping by with a smile, buying things (you're bad), letting me crash at your place, etc, etc. I love you guys!

3 comments:

melissa said...

That's awesome, I said a quick prayer for you on Saturday, hoping it would be a success.

Amber said...

I'm glad to hear that it went well! I was thinking of you on Saturday and wishing I could have gone up there, but I had other commitments. See you at Bronwen's party Friday or if not then, back at work next month! Hugs!

Flame Lilly said...

YEAH! It was fun seeing you on Saturday! My mom and I had a great time!!! AND..I've used the samoan bag every day this week and I LOVE it!!! I'm glad you had a great time though!! You did an awesome job!
S:)