Friday, October 10, 2008

Totally Hooked!

So I'm a little slow. I've been hearing about it for years. Daryl & Bronwen are both total geeks about the show. I've been hearing about it from Daryl while hanging out & from Bronwen at work. You'd think it would have happened sooner but I just watched it. BATTLESTAR GALATICA IS AWESOME!!! I love me some science fiction. I wish I could go back to the conversations of Daryl talking about it & now it would make sense & I'd get a glimpse of what is to come (and to be honest, I'd care a little more).

I borrowed Daryl's season one DVD's and blasted through them (though not as quickly as Kaisara). I could do without what I consider too graphic sex scenes. Adds nothing to the show other that "Man! I don't need to see that!!!" being said (not every episode). Other than that I've no complaints. It's exciting, good entertainment.

Now I've just gotta pry season two outta Dana's house.

2 comments:

melissa said...

I've never seen it. Tell me why you love it. If you sell me on it, I'll go to the library and get the dvds.

Cate said...

i think it's exciting. it's just entertaining. i like action. i like exciting with a story. i like to be spoon fed entertainment without it trying to be "art". there's a underlying tone of repentence. the humans are very human & the cylons want to be.