Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Family is for Fun


So Monday was spent at Disneyland & California Adventure with Kaisara, Mom, Dad, Jen, & Greg. We had such a great time! To start the day off right was all 6 of us getting in for free. I referred a coworker of mine to Kaisara's brother for a good deal on tires so as a "thank you", her hubby signed 3 of us in. My sister has a client that as a "thank you" had a friend of hers sign 3 of us in. There ya' go! Sweet!

None of us had been to California Adventure before. Kaisara, Dad & I got in before the rest (their contact was late) so dad & I forged ahead to do a little "product research". You know, for the common good of the people :-) We found California Screamin' to be a GREAT roller coaster & promptly went on it again with the rest of the group. So fast, so smooth, & very entertaining. We all also really enjoyed Soaring over California. What a neat thing! Poor Greg has no sense of smell so he couldn't enjoy the added feature of the smell-o-vision.

The Haunted Mansion, Nightmare Before Christmas style was the thing that got us there in the first place. Jen's been wanting to see it ever since they started doing it. It was great. I can't believe how much they change it. No wonder they close it & start setting it up in September.

We had such a great day. We ended it with candy, cookies, hot tea & coffee while watching the AWESOME fireworks show. Feel free to check out a few pictures from our day in my photo album.

The day was "practically perfect in everyway!"

7 comments:

melissa said...

that is a fantastic picture, and sounds like an even more fantastic day. Miss you all so much!

Anonymous said...

oooo how fun... i haven't been to dland in sooo long!

ps. you hair is getting soo long... are you growing it out?? or just haven't been to get it cut lately?

Cate said...

I'm dying to get it cut but we've had to spend the money on other things. So meanwhile I'm just trying not to look like Marsha Brady.

Nick said...

Cate - WIll you say hello to your sister and your parents for me? I haven't seen them in so long!!!

Dani said...

I miss MICKEY almost as much as I miss you guys! (PS. You don't look like Marsha...never could...you're too pretty!)

Moe said...

Thanks for the pictures. :) It's always good to see what you guys are up to!

Anonymous said...

What an awesome picture. I'm with Nick - say hi to the fam for me too. Tell your mom I reallllllly miss her - and your dad too of course. I lost your mom's email - can you send it to me gaskew@hospicetouch.com? Love you "My" Cate. "Your" Ginger