Thursday, December 08, 2005

My man, the husband of a costumer


So not unlike many other mornings, I didn't see Kaisara before he left for work in the morning. He gets home at about 6:30 last night & almost immediately I notice something about the t-shirt he was wearing. I ask him, "Kaisara, have you been wearing your shirt like that all day?" He says, "Yeah why?" & looks at it. I reply, "IT'S INSIDE-OUT!!" Wait, it gets better...So we leave for bible study & I'm telling my sister the story & look over at my man, the husband of a costumer, and notice it's still inside-out! He didn't even change it! We cracked up! So he SOOOO aloha sometimes! What a weirdo. I love him to pieces!

3 comments:

melissa said...

Kaisara rocks! He's so funny!

Coco said...

um, maybe he was making a fashion statement. However, I think it was made...and taken back in the mid-nineties ;)

this is a great picture of Kaisara!

Dani said...

Someone forgot to tell you it was inside out day!