Thursday, May 10, 2007

Tid-Bits

Here's a few items about me as of late. Not really in the mood nor the mind set for complete sentences:

-I'm crazy busy at work. We load out at the end of the day on Wednesday. There's no way I'll get it all done.

-I'm really looking forward to getting my web-store set up & running.

-I'm scared I won't sell anything on my web-store.

-I'm furious at myself that I've gained back all the weight I worked so hard to loose and then some. I'm the fattest I've ever been in my life. Gross.

-I want a bike. Not sure where I'd ride it. I'd have to go alone.

-I'm about to pick up another dead soldier project. I haven't actually ever started it so I'm not sure it's technically a dead soldier. Looking forward to getting it out of my closet though.

-Not sure I want to keep dying my hair pink. I love it but it's a hassle. And really, a fat, 33 year-old chick who doesn't even dress well with pink hair?

-I'm fired on June 8th. Looking forward to the time to crank out dead soldiers & items for the web-store.

-Got some turkey deli meat from Costco. It's super salty. Don't buy it.

-Painted my nails this weekend. Should do that more often. Work's not ruining them as quickly as I thought.

-Making salmon for dinner tomorrow. It's gonna be rad. OOOO maybe with roasted potatoes. Yeah, yeah, yeah...and salad of course.

-Super excited that Emma's sitting up on her own now. That's been a long time coming.

-Wish I could more effectively share my faith with others. Feeling totally inadequate in this area at the moment.

-Had a great fitting today. We all laughed the whole time & got stuff done. I love it when that happens.

-We're making progress on re-doing our master bathroom. It's slow but it's gonna be awesome.

-Made cheesecake from scratch last week. I think I like making them because not many people do it. I don't even really like them very much.

-I'm over 1/4 finished with my second list of 100 things. Perhaps I should add some of these items to it.

No comments: