Thursday, May 24, 2007

Yeah, Not That Kind of Biker Chick

I got a bike today! I'm so excited. I've been wanting one for a while now. Being a fatty, crazy high gas prices & a wanting to be more "green" all had a part in my wanting a bike. Kaisara got one too. They match. His is a large, mine's a medium (because I'm so petite, ya' know). They are '07 Schwin Sierra's. We both got dark red. Didn't much care for the tan. Can't wait to take out my new ride. It's gonna be awesome.

Kaisara & I rode bikes all the time when we started dating. Neither one of us was old enough to drive at the time so we rode our bikes all over the place. Mostly down to river bed to the beach. Spend all day at the beach & then ride home. Obviously we were both in better shape then. But we're headed back thera now, baby!

I'll close with an obvious quote from Napoleon Dynamite:

Napoleon Dynamite: Dang! You got shocks, pegs... lucky! You ever take it off any sweet jumps?



(and yes, Kaisara already bunny jumped his half-a-dozen times while test riding it)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yay that's so exciting! those look like sweet bikes. riding bikes is so much fun and a good workout!

ps. how's the website coming along?? i can't wait to see it!!