Sunday, July 22, 2007

A Link Would Be Nice

It never really occurred to me until Kaisara asked, "Do you have a link to your store on your blog?" DUH! Not that I expect you all to purchase my items but because you may, from time to time, want to check it out, just 'cause. So I've added a link in the left column under "You Might Be Interested" called Go Shopping.

I recently added two more knitted purses. I'm 1/2 done with another. I'm also working on a quilt to sell. It's velveteen diamonds. Sort of like a harlequin.

Oh yeah! I made a sale! While on our cruise someone in Akron, OH purchased two of my vintage patterns. It was exciting. Someone I don't know, found my site & bought something! Since the customer was in Ohio, I can say my business is national. That's me, a woman with a national company.

Watch out!

3 comments:

Nick said...

You mean I had a link to your store before you did?!?!?

=)

Kat said...

Yay for the link. It's good to have a man around who is computer savvy.
Question-how long does it take you on average to make a purse?
I love the red one. Totally cute!!

Can't wait to see you Thursday, woo-woo!!!

Dani said...

I can say I knew you when! How awesome. Lucky Zelda is such as awesome name, too! (Just FYI The seed purse it a little hard to see online...a bit dark.) Congrats!