Friday, August 03, 2007

It's Been a While

Not much going on here. I'm almost done with my job at Shakespeare Orange County (SOC). I've enjoyed my time there. It's much more relaxed and less stressful than SCR. The shop manager wants to hire me for other projects at Chapman so it's nice to have another contact. My last day at SOC will probably be Monday. I don't start at SCR until Tuesday of the following week. A little time off won't be complained about.

I'm heading up to Cat's shop at Cal State San Bernardino on Thursday. She thinks I'm going up to help her with Cyrano. I told her I'm mostly going to hang out :-) I'm sure I'll be able to squeeze both in there. Kaisara's going to take the train up after work & we'll have dinner with all of the Ericksons & we'll only have one car to drive home. I LOVE the train!

I still plan on riding my bike to work once I start at SCR again. I'll carpool with Kaisara to his work & bike from there. It's only 3 miles and it will probably only be one-way so my mileage is going to take a major hit. I'll have to squeeze in other rides elsewhere. Kathy better get her bike rack soon!

Kaiara & I are almost done with the master bath remodel. We started in January but why rush? It's turning out awesome. I've got the first coat of paint on the base boards & crown molding right now. Then all we need is to paint the door molding & a new medicine cabinet. I'll post pics when it's done.

Don't forget to join my race for the cure team or to donate toward my participation!

No comments: