Tuesday, August 14, 2007

All Grow'd Up!

I'm not a baby anymore. I just found out today. To quote The Princess Bride, "Let me 'splain. No, there is too much. Let me sum up."

I went back to SCR today. We're building a WHOLE LOTTA costumes for A Little Night Music. My favorite period, Edwardian. I find out I'm building (and by building, I mean patterning), from scratch, 3 dresses, a corset, drawers, and a robe. Wow, okay. I knew there'd be alot of work and that's the easy stuff? You see, I'm the baby cutter. I get the easy stuff. Not anymore! There's a new baby cutter in town & I've been moved up. (Technically the title is "Junior Cutter" but I think baby cutter's more endearing). Along with the new scary work load I got a little some-in' some-in' in the paycheck department.

Sweet! I'll post pics weeks from now when the show's up.

No comments: