Saturday, August 11, 2007

Glorious

Kaisara & I went to the beach this morning with Kyle & Lydia. It was wonderful. I love the beach. Why don't I go more often? I sit on my towel for maybe five minutes & I can't wait any longer, I gotta get in that water. Somehow it just feeds my soul. Didn't even know it was hungry. I swear going to the beach has healing powers.

All 4 of us got in the water, got out, had lunch, got back in the water. A big ol' wave took me out & nearly took my bathing suit bottoms clean off (that would NOT have been pretty!). Kyle made a comment that every time a wave comes he could hear me laugh. I confirmed it. The water makes me happy. The weather was awesome, the water was great.

What a glorious first half of the day. Now we're showered, groomed & heading over to Dana & Melanie's luau party. They're gonna crack up at Kaisara. He's going with his roots & wearing a lava-lava. Don't worry, he's wearing a shirt!

1 comment:

Flame Lilly said...

The beach is so wondeful!! Can't wait to see pictures of Kaisara in his Lava-lava!!!! Hoep you had a good time!
S:)