Wednesday, August 08, 2007

I'm Getting Things Done, Man!

Let me tell you, I am really enjoying "The Summer of Cate". (btw: in case you didn't know, that's what summer 2007 has been renamed due to the fact I'm no longer at Pageant). I've seen movies. I've had friends over for dinner. I've gone to girls' night. I've baked brownies. I've gone to bridal showers & wedding celebrations and didn't have to leave early. Most importantly, I see my hotty-hubby like every day. Who'da thunk?!

Today is my 2nd day off after finishing R & J at SOC. I'm really glad I took that miracle-in-plain-sight job. It was low key, the people were great & I got to make some neat-o things (I'm awaiting a photo CD from the designer). The shop manager wants to hire me for some other projects (did I already post about that? if so, sorry).

While now being out of work for 2 days I've done tons. Ran a bunch of errands yesterday, almost finished the quilt top for my etsy store, painted the door sashing for the bathroom, laid the contact paper in the vanity & drawers, did & put away I don't know how many loads of laundry, paid the bills, uploaded a few more patterns onto my store (hey, I made another sale too!), did the dishes, shall I go on? I tell you, I'm en fuego!

Tomorrow is fun with Cat, Saturday is Luau party with Dana & Melanie, Sunday is Luau birthday party for my niece & Monday is L.A. with Iris.

Better go, don't wanna loose my momentum!

3 comments:

melissa said...

wow, you are unstoppable! Wish I could put you to work here. Or at least send my kids there. :)

Glad we could be a part of the Summer Of Cate.

Going to start that project tomorrow. Thanks for all your help. You'll be the first to see pictures.

Dani said...

El Fuego for sure...geez I am juts eating your dust as I sit around and read like a little bookie worm. I am so glad you are getting Cate time...it is much deserved! (Maybe you could inspire Cat...she needs it too!)

Letty said...

Do you think that you could bottle some of that energy so that I can partake if I run out of steam before the wedding? You already have the product name... "En Fuego!"