Thursday, August 23, 2007

Well, I'Declair

For months I've planned on forgoing birthday cake and getting the I'Declair at Claim Jumper. Yesterday was the day & six of us went last night to split it. That sucker's HUGE! Of course they still brought out the free slice of birthday mud pie. SOOOOO delicious. None of us had had it before. Seriously, how could you? After a meal at Claim Jumper who has room for dessert? Besides, you gotta get the whole mountain of eclair-y goodness. This was the perfect plan. It was the perfect amount of tasty treat for all of us. I think it was the first time I left there not completely stuffed.

Of course birthday cake was not completely skipped. I had pink cake with the family on Sunday. Yesterday we had chocolate cake & macaroon cake at work. Yum!

2 comments:

Dani said...

Happy birthday to a girl who just got a raise. Happy birthday to a cool girl who deserves our love and attention everyday! Happy birthday to Great Kate. Happy birthday to...um...YOU!

Kat said...

Happy screamin' late birthday!!!!!!!!
As a veteran of the CJ I can say with a lot of authority that the I'Declair is by far a sweet touch of heaven here on earth.
I am glad that you had such a great time!!
And you get a metal for leaving that place NOT stuffed. That doesn't happen, like ever!!