Monday, April 14, 2008

All Good Things...

My days of being fired are coming to an end. It's been almost 3 months that I've had to go to a job on a regular basis. It's been a great 3 months. At times I've accomplished alot and at other times I've enjoyed being still. Here's a list of things accomplished (being still included):

*Finished my harlequin quilt for Lucky Zelda
*Worked 3 days at Laguna Playhouse (super glad to get my foot in the door there)
*Went biking twice with Kat
*Took Cat out for her birthday (best friend + mani/pedis + tea = great day)
*Worked numerous hours at the old office job
*Racked up kick-butt mileage on my bike
*Hung out with the sister unit several times
*Got up to Fall '07 in my scrap book
*Went to the dentist (got an A+)
*Had my hair cut & colored (sooooo much better than last time)
*Went to band practice & sang at a gig
*Re-joined Weight Watchers on-line (I'm down 2)
*Had lunch with Kaisara
*Made costumes for Diavolo Dance Theatre
*Assisted the designer at A Noise Within for their production of "Night of the Iguana")
*Made 15" of progress on my knitted stole that I'm making from a 50's pattern

Next up:

*Make some produce bags for Lucky Zelda
*Remake my own purse 'cause it's nasty
*Go to Randy's birthday party
*Go to Kat & Jody's house (estate) warming party
*$end invoice$ for my $ide job$
*First-Handing for Bronwen at SCR for their production of Taking Steps

Soon I'll be buckling down like a real person. Back to the grind. I'm looking forward to it. I don't think staying in my pajamas 'til 3pm every day is a good thing. I almost got out of the habit of brushing my hair. Yikes! But come May 31st...I'm fired again!

No comments: