Thursday, May 01, 2008

Doin' Good

Haven't updated y'all in a bit. Here goes.

I LOVE being a first hand at work again. It's soooo much less stress. I'm workin' with Bronwen which I love. The show is set in the 1970's so the clothes are far-out & super fun. One might say they are RIGHTEOUS!!!

I rode my bike to work yesterday from home. Yep. Made it in 1 hour 45 minutes & wasn't totally sweaty gross either. If you'd like to see my route (& therefore what a total machine I am) just click here. I rode from Kaisara's work again today (that's the norm) but am riding from home again tomorrow. So, so far I'm totally kicking my 700 miles in 2008 goal's bootay! It'd be rad if I could hold to this pace.

I'm selling my wares at a craft show at the old alum, Cal Poly Pomona. Apparently its a tractor/hot road show that'll have some craft booths. My guess is that they're to keep the ladies entertained whilst the men drool over the rods. Anyone wanting to make the trek out there, here's a link. The show's at the farm store so I'm gonna stock up on some awesome produce too.

Up for this weekend is training on Saturday morning. I signed up to work the polls in OC's election in June. Not sure how long training will be but I can't imagine it's that difficult. Saturday night is a b-day party for one of my girls. Sunday morning will be week 2 at a church we're test driving. It was great last week so hopefully this week will be too. I hate church shopping. Don't know anyone who does. Gotta do it though. It's totally worth it later on.

3 comments:

Dani said...

Wowzer. You are inspirational! I won't make 15 minutes on a bike. I am in awe.

How come you are church shopping? I thought you loved the one you guys went to?

Hey...I hope you are thinking of coming on the cruise...THE cruise. Are you in? Are you with us? I don't know, maybe they will let you bring your bike and ride around the deck...

;)

Dani said...

Oh yeah...and the button journal is super cool! I have tons of buttons from closes that give you extras. I have collected them over the years. That is a good idea. Maybe someday I will do that...ha, ha, ha.

Cate said...

Thanks Dani! I'm kinda suprised at myself & the bike thing. Who knew? Now I just need to figure out why the pants size isn't changing.

We did love the church we went to. They cancelled the service we attended & combined it with the traditional. I'm not against traditional, that's just not what brings me to a place in my heart to worship. Also, after numerous years of being in flux, we want a service that's more established & set.

Cruise. I'd like to go but I'll be outta work again for another 2 1/2 months so money's gonna be even tighter. But they've got the bike thing covered. The ships have gyms so I did 40 miles on our cruise last year.

I miss ya' Dani!