Wednesday, May 21, 2008

I'm Good Enough, I'm Smart Enough & Gosh Darn It People Like Me

A weird self realization I had recently:

I've been a long-time DDR fan thanks to Brendon. I'm a more recent Guitar Hero fan & an even more newbie on the Rock Band scene thanks to Kat & Cat. I've never thought of buying a game system though. WAY too expensive. More stuff to store, etc. But really I guess it's the cash-ola.

Kaisara mentioned a few days ago that he'd like to have a PS3. "Why?", I asked. "I like the games Jeremy has. I think I'd like them." "Oh." Instantly I found myself pondering purchasing said game unit. WHAT?!?!? Why do I give buying one 'cause Kasiara wants one some brain time but don't because I wanna get a little DDR on? That's so stupid! I'm worth a game system! I'm still not buying one but now I admit to myself that I'm worth one.

2 comments:

Melanie said...

You are totally worth a game system!

Coco said...

Your worth a game system and then some darling. I don't know a soul who doesn't like you :)