Saturday, January 03, 2009

Close But No Cigar

I finally tallied up my mileage for 2008. I knew I was short. I was smoking the first 2/3 of the year & then hit the brakes. Flat tire, getting a cold, rain and just plain not riding my bike is what caused me to loose my lead.

My goal was 700 miles. I did 661.5. That's not bad. That's almost 100 more miles than last year. 661.5 is also a very modest total. That doesn't include any day-to-day walking around (of which my job has alot). I feel good about my 661.5.

My 2009 goal is the same; 700. I'll make it this year.

Eat my dust!

3 comments:

melissa said...

Way to go! I'm super proud.

Cyn said...

That is awesome! Are those bike miles and walking miles?

Good luck on the new years goal.

Cate said...

mostly bike miles. there's some walking miles in there too.