Monday, October 31, 2005

It's a go!

My passport arrived in the mail today! PRAISE JESUS! Now we can buy our plane tickets & get ready to go. Thanks for your prayers. I'll keep you updated with details as I get them. All I know now is that we're leaving on Saturday, Nov. 5th & returning Sunday, Nov. 13th.

We've no idea where we're staying & won't 'til we get there. All of the family is saying there's room to stay with them but Kaisara's dad is not so sure. We'll get there, have the family ceremony & then evaluate things regarding accommodations. They would love for us to stay with them, they want to be hospitable but they may be putting too much pressure on themselves because there's tons of other family there visiting & staying with them. We'll see. I'll look to this as an exercise for my task master/plan maker self to just relax. Here goes nothin'!

3 comments:

melissa said...

Nothing better than an answer to prayer! Have a safe trip.

Melanie said...

oh great! Have a safe trip

Moe said...

Wooo Hooo!