Thursday, October 27, 2005

Request Denied


So here we are trying to plan a trip to New Zealand to see Grandma & say goodbye & I still don't have a passport. Before all of this was coming down I had applied for one knowing that this trip would be coming up sooner or later. I had no idea of how sooner it would be since they said I'd have my passport by the 3rd week in November, so I didn't put the $60 rush on it. Then when this Grandma stufff started happening, I put a rush on it & they said I'd have it by yesterday or today. Guess what? I don't. I called them & they said my request for the rush was denied. She said it looks like it's pretty much through processing but then it'd take 3-5 business days to receive it in the mail. WHAT!!!! I told you I gotta go on November 5th!!!! She put an URGENT message on it to mail it priority overnight but she said they might stick it in snail mail before they see the message & then there's nothing they can do?

Why in the world did I assume this whole process would go smoothly? I was being so proactive by applying for the stupid thiing before I even needed it! AAARRRGGGGH!

Please pray that my passport miraculously appears so that I can buy our tickets to go. But above all... the LORD's will be done.

Thanks guys!

2 comments:

Coco said...

Cate, I will be praying for your passport to go through. I got your message too, I will call you today but YES YES YES. I love your dogs!!

Moe said...

I'm praying. Good luck!