Thursday, October 06, 2005

Nothing else to blog

"X" your confessions

[ ] I am bisexual
[ ] I am homosexual
[ ] I've run away from home
[ ] I listen to political talk radio
[ ] I collect comic books.
[ ] I shut others out when I'm sad
[ ] I open up to others easily
[ ] I am keeping a secret from the world
[ ] I watch the news
[ ] I own over 5 rap CDs
[ ] I own something from Hot Topic.
[ ] I love Disney movies.
[ ] I am a sucker for hair/eyes.
[X] I don't kill bugs. i feel guilty if i do
[ ] I curse regularly.
[ ] I have "x"s in my screen name.
[ ] just to be funny I've slipped out a "lol" in a real conversation
[ ] I love Spam.
[X] I bake well cheesecake anyone?
[ ] I would wear pajamas to school
[X] I have a job LOVE it
[ ] I love Martha Stewart.
[x] I am in love/like with someone. For over 1/2 of my life now.
[x] I am guilty of tYpInG lIkE tHiS i usually try to correct it though
[x] I am self conscious. if you're not, i find you amazing
[x] I like to laugh. 'til it hurts
[ ] I smoke.
[ ] I loved Go Ask Alice.
[ ] I have cough drops when I'm not sick.
[ ] I can't swallow pills.
[x] I have many scars. seems like i'm adding to my collection weekly
[x] I've been out of this country just tijuana & ensanada. hope to add to that list soon.
[X] I believe in ghosts never seen one though
[ ] I can't sleep if there is a spider in the room
[X] I am really ticklish don't even try it!
[x] I love chocolate. if you don't. i find you crazy!
[ ] I bite my nails.
[ ] I am comfortable with being me.
[ ] I play computer games/video games when I'm bored
[ ] Gotten lost in the city.
[x] Saw a shooting star. few weeks ago actually
[X] I had a serious Surgery. does reattaching a tendon count?
[x] Gone out in public in your pajamas. senior year of hight school. what a dork!
[ ] I have kissed a stranger.
[x] Hugged a stranger. though i try to avoid "hugger man" at church
[ ] been in a fist fight with the same sex.
[ ] Been arrested.
[ ] Laughed and had milk/soda come out of your nose
[ ] Pushed all the buttons on an elevator
[ ] Made out in an elevator
[ ] Swore at your parents.
[ ] Kicked a guy where it hurts.
[ ] Been skydiving
[ ] Been bungee jumping.
[X] Broken a bone. 4 & dislocated 3 joints
[ ] Played spin the bottle.
[X] Gotten stitches there's that whole reattaching the tendon thing again
[ ] Drank a whole gallon of milk in one hour
[x] Bitten someone that's how you fight with a sister right?
[ ] Been to Niagara Falls.
[x] Gotten the chicken pox. twice!
[ ] Crashed into a car.
[ ] Been to Japan
[ ] Ridden in a taxi.
[ ] Shoplifted.
[ ] Been fired.
[x] Had feelings for someone who didn't have them back if you haven't. i find you lucky.
[ ] Stole something from your job.
[ ] Gone on a blind date.
[ ] Had a crush on a teacher/coach.
[ ] Celebrated Mardi Gras in New Orleans.
[ ] Been to Europe.
[ ] Slept with a co-worker.
[x] Been married 8 years, & almost 3 months
[ ] Gotten divorced.
[x] Saw someone/something dying stepped on a baby chick once. it was horrible
[x] Driven over 400 miles in one day. 6 years in youth ministry. need i say more?
[ ] Been to Canada.
[x] Been on a plane. 5 times
[ ] Seen the Rocky Horror Picture Show.
[ ] Thrown up in a bar.
[X] Eaten Sushi. salmon with soy paper, not seaweed.
[x] Been snowboarding. once at hume lake
[X] Been skiing. big bear, squaw valley & brian head
[x] Been ice skating. pretty bad at it too!
[ ] Met someone in person from the internet.
[x] Going to or have gone to college. best thing about college is that it's done!
[ ] Done drugs
[x] Taken painkillers post wisdom teeth extraction
[ ] Cheated on someone else
[ ] Had sex with more than one person.
[x] Thought about suicide would never do it. too hurtful to those left behind
[ ] Feared for your life because of another
[x] Been hurt so bad you'll never forget the pain hope i'm done with this one in life
[ ] Wished somebody would die
[x] Lied to your girlfriend/boyfriend can't remember an instance but in 8 years of dating i must have at some point.

No comments: