Thursday, September 29, 2005

Green Suede Boots With a Metal Bikini?

I really want to see the new costume exhibit at FIDM in down town L.A. Big deal you say? Of course Cate wants to see a costume exhibit. Hold it right there Tex! You probably do too but just don't know it yet. I've been informed that FIDM's current exhibit, Dressing A Galaxy, has costumes from ALL SIX Star Wars movies. That's so cool!

I've been to several of FIDM's Academy Awards Costume Exhibits & they are always very well done. You get to get right up there, inches away to each of the costumbes & REALLY take a good look. Nothing between you & the clothes. Their displays are laid out nicely. In fact some of the Lord of the Rings costumes were set up so well they kinda freaked me out. Like they were gonna jump out & get me.

Anyway, the exhibit runs through December 10th. You gotta reserve tickets but they're only $5 when you reserve them online. Anyone wanna go with me?

2 comments:

Melanie said...

I would love to go, when are you going?

Coco said...

Can I go too?? That sounds so cool!