Friday, September 09, 2005

What Kissing Can Lead To


I just received another baby announcement in the mail. 2005 has been the year of the baby in my circle of family & friends. Here's a list of the ones I know about so far (sorry if I missed someone's bundle of joy):

Geoff & Meilissa Armstrong had Elijah in April (I think)
David & Spring Wilson had Noah in May.
Tony & Jennifer Esera had Iosua (yo-soo-a Somaon for Joshua) in July. That's his picture by the way.
Mark & Alissa Ford had Emma in July
Shane & Melissa Moss had Caedon in July.
Nick & Melissa had James this summer.
Randy & Cat Erickson just had Alexander on Tuesday.
Michael & Rosie Valencia last I heard were expecting.
Tim & Barbara Gage are expecting in October.
Eric & Debbi Dean are expecting in January (I think).

I'm sure I missed someone. Sorry 'bout that. I've one piece of advice to the happy parents...Be sure to keep kissing.

3 comments:

Cate said...

I knew I'd miss someone:
Shaun & Ashley Moon had Gavin on September 2nd.

Anonymous said...

Is this really "My Cate?", I can't believe it. Yes, Nick and Melissa did have James this summer - that means I now have 5 grandchildren. So happy to see what is going on in your life!

Moe said...

Hey there. I just happened to stumble on to your blog only to find you mentioned us! The link you have for James goes to an old link for my blog that doesn't even show him! It's hard to believe James will be 6 weeks old this week. Time sure flies! I hope you guys are doing well. And as far as Nick and I continuing to keep on kissing, well maybe that's why we have 3 kids in 2 1/2 years! Oh boy!