Monday, May 08, 2006

Betcha' Didn't Get One of These Today!

I got a brand new nephew today! Here's his picture at 4 hours old. Cutie, huh? Savelio (saw-vay-leo). 8lbs, 6oz, 21". Mom & baby are both doing great.

Here's my count: Neices: 3, Nephews: 6, Godson: 1. Two of my neices are Kaisara's brother, Tony's girls, Kayla & Tiana, the other is Cat's oldest, Annabelle. Two of my nephews are Tony's, Iese (yes-say) & Iosua (yo-sue-a), two are Kaisara's sister, Luanei's, boys, Saimasina (sigh-ma-seen-a) & Iosia (yo-see-a), one is Cat's youngest, Alexander & now this new little one, belongs to Kaisara's sister, Urusla's. My Godson, Elijah is our friends Geoff & Melissa's boy.

Am I a lucky girl or what?!

3 comments:

melissa said...

I didn't get one of those, but I am getting one later this month. I hope my new nephew is as cute as your new nephew.

Cat said...

Congratulations Friend- What a big boy! I am happy to hear Mommy and baby are doing well.

He is very lucky to have an auntie like you!

Flame Lilly said...

Congratulations Cate! How exciting!
Little Savelio is precious! I can't beleive how many nieces/nephews you have now!!!!