Thursday, May 11, 2006

The Goings On

I realized I haven't really written about life lately. I'm not up to putting it down in sentence & paragraph form so here's a list:

Went to Charlie & Beth's wedding last Saturday
Going to Dan & Laurie's this Saturday
Got a new nephew on Monday
Trying to finish Alexis' prom dress
Cried at work again today (o.k., it was more like sobbing. last time was bawling)
My house is a wreck
Had salad for dinner chased by peanut butter & jelly
Actually remembered to get dog food today
Having lunch with my fam for Mothers' Day on Sunday
Going to baby Emma's dedication at WCC on Sunday. Total miracle baby!
I miss my friends
I'm sad my Bible Study is over 'til September
Borrowed seasons 1 & 2 of "Scrubs" from Daryl. Great show. Disk 1 of season 2 is missing though
Need a haircut like nobody's business

Gotta get back to the prom dress. Bye for now!

3 comments:

melissa said...

I need a haircut too!
Is it really Dan's wedding already? Wow.
I'm so happy Emma gets to go home soon. The dedication will be lovely I'm sure.
Scrubs rocks! I got season three from the library to watch.

I miss you, and I can't wait to see you in a few weeks.

Anonymous said...

if yur looking for gorgeous prom or evening dresses at cool prices, check this site
http://www.prompartydress.com
your gonna like it

ashley said...

lexi's dress looked great!!!