Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Prom Dress: Accomplished

Here's a picture of Alexis in her prom dress. Doesn't she look beautiful? I finished the dress Friday & dropped it off at her place. Prom was Saturday. Nothing like the last minute. I'm pleased with how it turned out. It's a gorgeous color on her & please, who doesn't look good wrapped in silk charmeuse? I think she was pleased with the results as well. She's going to school in New York next year & plans on wearing it dancing. That's right, my work will be cutting a rug in the Big Apple. I'm practically famous already.

4 comments:

melissa said...

That dress is fabulous! I love the color, it looks great on her.

Well done my friend.

Coco said...

Um wow she looks gorgeous! That dress is great! Love the color, the fabric...the seamstress ;) Bravo!

Flame Lilly said...

The dress is exquisite Cate...but then again, I wouldn't expect it to be anything less!! You are so gifted! I love that color too - I think my mom is making a prom dress for someone in that color! You should send her a pic!!!!

Dani said...

Another brilliant design by Cate! You need a call name for you labels...what'll it be?