Thursday, August 10, 2006

It's Only 3 Weeks, Right?

Today is my last free week day. I start working at SCR tomorrow on their first play of the season, "Nothing Sacred". I'm excited to have been asked back. I'm not excited, however, to be working all day & then go straight to Pageant every single night. SCR is only Monday through Friday so that's a good thing. SCR's shop hours start at 9 not 8 so that's another good thing. Until Pageant closes on Friday, September 1st I'll be working almost 70 hours a week. Good for the bank account, bad for Cate's sleeping & seeing her man. This will be my fourth season of double duty during August. Each year it gets harder & harder. I guess that's an age thing.

Well, I'd better sign off to go finish my side work since today's my last day for it. You'll forgive me for only but a few posts during the next 3 weeks, I'm sure.

2 comments:

melissa said...

Yes, but in 4 weeks (28 days) you'll be in CO! A much needed rest for both you & Kaisara. :)

Hang in there, your loyal readers will wait.

Moe said...

I'll be praying for indurance for you!