Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Nothin' much, how 'bout you?

Lucky is doing well. We were able to cut his meds & fluids down to twice a day. I can tell he's really feeling better excepts he's still not really eating. His super-vet thinks there's something else going on in his little body, killing his appetite, but we're not going to find out. The finding out may be his undoing & whatever it is we probably wouldn't or couldn't treat anyway. So for about another month or so he's just gonna be a happy guy who doesn't eat much. Although we found that he's enjoys flour tortillas a great deal.

I went to tea with Cat, Kathy & Kathy on Friday. That was divine. The tea was lovely even though the server lady wouldn't stop talking. Our reservations were at 1:30 and we didn't leave until they kicked us out at closing time at 5:00. I love those girls. After spending some time with them (some of them or all, it doesn't matter) I just feel lighter on my feet. They're good for me.

Kaisara played the drum set in church again on Sunday & kicked some butt. He's so great! He's really good at the percussion stuff so doesn't get to play set much. I was glad he had the opportunity & that he did such a good job.

I've got several sewing side jobs going so that's nice to the bank account (even ever so slightly). I'm trying to get most of them done before returning to SCR next week while still working at Pageant at night.

I'm REALLY looking forward to our Denver trip in September. Seeing friends, drinking some Peete's, zerberting my godson. Ya' know, all good things that need to be done.

Had a nice day of hanging out with my sis. Yesterday. Got some scrapping done. Showed her the bizzare mansion on the hill in a housing tract in Tustin. Taco Bell for lunch. Trip to Michael's. Good day!

6 comments:

Flame Lilly said...

Glad that you had a good time hanin' with your girls! Also glad that Lucky is doing better! Have a great week!

melissa said...

I'm glad you had a great couple of days. Those are the times that renew you.

I miss Kaisara's mad drum & percussion skills.

We can't wait for you to get here too. 37 days!

Cyn said...

for your dear little pup you could try giving left over pieces of chicken or chicken broth. that is what we did for our two pups when they were where yours is now.

Cate said...

yes it was the "scary house"! what's that thing doing there? it's so bizarre! you showed it to kaisara. he showed it to me. i showed it to my sister. she's gonna show greg. i wonder if those people get sick of people driving up to their house & staring up at it with wonder & perplexity in their expressions.

Moe said...

IS it that massive white mansion?

I'm super glad lucky is doing well. I've been praying for her;)

Thanks for your words of encourgment. They mean a lot to me!

Moe said...

I just realized that I said her instead of him about Lucky. Chalk it up to Pregnancy Brain!