Thursday, August 03, 2006

Tired of Transition

It never occurred to be before this afternoon that transition is tiring. Actually, I'm rather tired right now. Life's always in flux. That's a given. But when one area of your life is constantly inconstant, it's tiring.

It's been numerous years now that Kaisara's & my church life has been in one phase or another of transition. We love our church family(ies). Even more, we love our Savior and seek His will for our us. We want what He wants. I'm just tired of, "This is going to be a time of transition." I want a constant, consistent place for worship, for service, for being fed and feeding others. Needless to say, our church is in "a time of transition". All could very well work out for the better there. I hope so. I'm just tired. I want a home again.

4 comments:

Melanie said...

Yeah.

Flame Lilly said...

Cate, I know what you mean! When we got married, we changed to a church that was closer and that we BOTH got fed. We LOVE the preaching, it's amazing...but the church went through a "transition" and we moved with the Sr. Pastor. It's even closer now but we're not plugged in, and now another transistion! A good one though, we finally have our own building! We were meeting in a Synagogue!!!!! But it's tiring...i agree! I miss the consistancy and wish we were more involved! All the best to you my freind! Hang in there!!!!

Coco said...

yeah, transition...I hear ya. You guys and your church home is in my prayers Cate. Home is good, why does is it so elusive?

love ya!

Cat said...

One thing will always be constant... You are consistently...

THE AMAZING CATHERINE!!!