Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Charlie Brown

I've been needing some new clothes. Mine are either too hot to wear right now or getting grungy. I've been keeping my eyes out for sales & the like in hopes to pick up an item or two. I was at Kohl's today looking for shorts for Kaisara & I (we only had one pair each). Bought a couple pairs and a couple shirts from their 80% off rack. While driving home I realize that the last 3 tops I've purchased for myself are brown. HELLO!!! Pick a new color girl! Just cant find a top that 1, I like, 2, will fit and 3, that's not brown.

Ahh well, at least my pink hair brightens it up.

2 comments:

Cat said...

Well you now, Brown is the new Pink!

Flame Lilly said...

I thought pink was the new brown? j/k!!
anyway, Cate...brown is a great color on you! AND...you make such fun colorful skirts that balance it all out!! Side note: my school uniform was brown and I swore I would never wear brown again...now, it's a staple in my closet!!! hahaha
I guess never say never...