Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Another Goodbye

Grandma died yesterday morning. It wasn't a suprise as she's been in a hospital or nursing home for a month now after a fall & wasn't doing well. My mom, my sister & I went to the mortuary yesterday to make the arrangements. We've known for years how grandma wanted things handled so that made things alot easier.

We're having a visitation on Friday & I've been working on the photos to be displayed with her earn & the flowers we've ordered. Along with the photo at the top of the post, here are the other ones:







My Mom is certain that Grandma had a saving knowledge of Jesus Christ & we are grateful for that. God is good & God is just. All the time.

I love you Grandma! I'll see you later!

3 comments:

melissa said...

The whole family & Bill are in our prayers Cate. I met your grandma a few times, and she was always sweet.

Love you!

Dani said...

Too many good byes this year. I'm so sorry to hear about your grandma. I am sending you a big hug.

Flame Lilly said...

I'll try to leave a post again!!! it wouldn't let me last time!
Cate..you and your family are in our prayers at this time!! God Bless You all!!!
S:)