Tuesday, December 19, 2006

The Brady's We Ain't


My nuclear family is the greatest. Not the Brady's but AMAZING. My extended family on the other hand...

Let's just say that if you never have to go to a funeral where there is yelling at the top of one's lungs complete with cursing (the f-bomb a familial favorite apparently) that is loud enough to disturb the entire funeral home, including the other service right across the hall, you'll be o.k. You're better off than me anyway.

I think that was one of my worst days. Let's just hope the mental scar heals & disappears quickly. Not so sure...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh Cate, That sounds very disturbing. I'm sorry they don't at least respect you more, especially at at time like this. I pray things will change and if not, they'll at least leave you alone. Jesus can and will heal you, because He loves you and knows what you're going through.