Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Man Survey (stolen from Melissa)


1. Who is your man?
Kaisara

2. How long have you been together?
18 years

3. Dating/Engaged/Married?
Married 10 years

4. How old is your man?
33

5. What’s his middle name?
Leon (but with an accent over the o. Don't dare pronounce it without the accent)

♥You or your man♥

1. Who eats more?
He does. But I eat more often.

2. Who said “I love you” first?
He did.

3. Who weighs more?
He does.

4. Who sings better?
I think me. He's good too though.

5. Who’s older?
Him.

6. Who’s smarter?
Him, by a long shot.

DIFFERENT WAYS
7. Who’s temper is worse?
Yah, that'd me me.

8. Who does the laundry?
Me again.

9. Who does the dishes?
Me again.

10. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed?
We're one of the only couples that I know of that don't have sides. We switch.

11. Who’s feet are bigger?
Kaisara's.

12. Who’s hair is longer?
Me.

13. Who’s better with the computer?
I.T. Guy vs. costumer. You do the math.

14. Who mows the lawn?
Don't gots one.

15. Who pays the bills?
I think Kaisara's written 3 checks in his life. Yeah, that's me again.

16. Who cooks dinner?
Me again.

17. Who drives when you are together?
And again, me. Hey! He's got it too easy!

18. Who pays when you go out to dinner?
AAAHHH! Me but it comes out of the same pot so I guess that's both.

19. Who’s the most stubborn?
Him.

20. Who is the first one to admit when they’re wrong?
Me, I think.

21. Who’s parents do you see more?
Kaisara's

22. Who named your dog?
Zelda came with a name but I came up with her middle name, Ruth.

23. Who kissed who first?
He kissed me first.

24. Who asked who out?
He asked me.

26. Who’s more sensitive?
That's totally me.

27. Who’s taller?
Kaisara

28. Who has more friends?
Me, but we share almost all of them.

29. Who has more siblings?
Him.

30. Who wears the pants in the relationship?
He does. There's one job I refuse to take.

2 comments:

melissa said...

that's awesome.

And I love your picture of him. I didn't even think to put a pic of Geoff up there.

Flame Lilly said...

How fun Cate!! I'm glad you had a good time at Wicked!!
S:)