Sunday, November 11, 2007

Back in the Saddle, Again

So after a pitiful mileage tally for October, (life just got a little nuts there), I'm back on the bike. I rode from Kaisara's new work to my work twice last week (it's 1/2 mile further than his old work) and rode to church this morning (4.35 miles with several hills). I just did a little adding & came up with just over 500 miles for my so far annual total. Yeah me! I did it! I've even got 1 1/2 months to go.

Due to Tuesday's beloved Sewing Circle I can't ride that morning but I'm hoping to do the comute ride at least thrice this week. I eventually want my bike's saddle bags to not actually be my very own.

3 comments:

Daryl Smith said...

Nice work, Cate! I'm thinking of getting a bike too and riding to work and back now that I'll have my own garage to keep it in.

Flame Lilly said...

Good job Cate!! You have done SO well!! keep up the good work and enjoy your ride to work! S:)

Kat said...

You totally rule!!! You are an inspiration!!!!
I have to say that I am glad we are going to be moving to flat ground. Maybe then I can work up some endurance so I can ride with you.