Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Late-Night Literature

As promised, here's our masterpieces from Saturday night's Food On A Stick Night:

#1 Trotting ponies are cute & fiery and flames ruin stables. Ponies can't barf so they poop alot over grass covered lands. Riders guide many ponies through flaming fields of smoke. Hopefully the jockeys purchase ambulance insurance so they will survive eternally. Falling asteroids fall. Impact can often frighten riders' ponies. Now that the stables blaze brightly on their hellfire & tigers. Happenstance dictates the ponies exponential growth of mermaids. Oceanic tsunamis cause massive pony trauma. Veterinarians often chat with damaged ponies because therapy sometimes helps. However, usually the ponies bite seahorses. in the end, mermaids die without veterinary love.

#2 When children scream viciously to my mirror I retreat swiftly. Diagrammatically speaking, children posses an uncanny likeness of pigeons. Therefore we should all burrow vigorously under the bomb factory. Someday poop boy will relieve himself while skipping. Subsequently, holes from the droppings of elephants levitate. Until magical birds sprinkle seeps upon elves, raptors swim swiftly toward huge buoys. Furthermore, walruses' tusks tear open flesh. Somehow squires save the bananas extinction. Today, yesterday, and tomorrow bananas will triumph over evil.

and our favorite:

#3 Why does the rain fall so beautifully? I have never seen the dew form so quickly on the man. Therefore, hypothetically, when I sing gaily I look very gay. I sew blankets of wool for sheep. These animals are worthy of my efforts. So I continue my sewing endeavor at my leisure. Occasionally naked sheeplings run coldly through rivers of man dew. Consequently the water from farmers flows like on the asphalt. Once this group is over sheering they die.

Ya' know Dani, not everyone's gotta go to grad school to write brillliance. Maybe you learned a little somethin' somethin'. :-)

1 comment:

Dani said...

Man dew? Okay, I officially learned something new. I think that game would drive me crazy all those people up in my story...messing it around...it's my story and I'll cry (cause it's bad) if I want to. But No. Here you have showed the true meaning of collaboration and what it can yeild: brilliance!