Saturday, December 08, 2007

I Know the Bad Guy!

Most of you know that I'm a huge fan of Heroes. I'm really bummed it's gonna be off the air for so long. Guess I'm lucky I've only got one show I'm really hooked on (right Melissa?).

Anyway, all last season we (the fans of the show) were wondering who the super-dooper bad guy was & what he did that Molly didn't want to find him. Earlier in the season we found out who the Nightmare Man was: Parkman's dad, Maury. Wow.

When watching those couple of episodes, I thought he looked familiar. But he looks like a character actor so I didn't think anything of it. At work this week we were discussing the upcoming show. One of my favorite actors of a couple seasons ago is coming back, Alan Bloomenfeld. He's only been in one show there but I got to do his costumes & he was a sweety. Just a fun, warm & fuzzy kind-a guy who was great in fittings & on stage. You can imagine my surprise when Laurie pointed it out to me. My response was, "AL'S THE NIGHTMARE MAN!!! oh my gosh...you're right!"

Super cool. I know a Hero. I can't wait to see him next week to let him know how creepy he was on the show. I hope Maury Parkman comes back to the show (even if he is a bad guy).

In less exciting, Heroes related news, the DHS officer guy in the future telling Peter about the mass deaths, has also been in shows at work. Lastly he was the title character of Cyrano de Berferac. I didn't work on the show but I saw it. Mark was great & apparently he's really nice too!

1 comment:

Flame Lilly said...

That is super cool!!!!! Glad to see you have service to blog!! I'd miss not being able to read weekly updates from my American!!
Have a great week!