Saturday, December 29, 2007

Bummer

Don't you hate it when you spend a bunch of money on your hair & you don't like how it turned out?

I can't be sure yet but it looks like I painted my hair. Tim usually does an AWESOME job. I've been going to him for about 8 years. Tried something new today with color. I think I hate it. I can't really tell because he had to split to his daughter's soccer game that he coaches so he didn't finish drying it & didn't style it at all. I don't mind that so much. He's a single dad of 4 girls & has alot going on. It's not so bad that I'll have to wear a hat for weeks. I just wish I liked the outcome of my $75.

I'm bummed.

6 comments:

melissa said...

Can you show us out-of-towners so we can tell you that whatever you do, it looks great?

Flame Lilly said...

Sometimes after a good nights sleep, it's looks SOOOO much better than you thought at first! Trust me, I know...i've had my BAD hair days! (remember permanent black? Cristi killing my short hair with bleach and looking like a day old chick? Oh, funny - i think Tim fixed that one!!) Post a pic and we'll tell you how it looks!!!

Cat said...

I think I cry EVERYTIME- I feel your pain sistah- and I look like a Goldfish Cracker- What I hate is when they don't believe me when I tell them I am hair challenged- "Oh this is so easy!"- No, no it's not and No- back combing my hair is NEVER a good idea! Grrr... Sorry friend- good news, it'll grow out!

Anonymous said...

Cate, if you really don't like it let Tim know and ask how it can be fixed. Since you have been going to him for so long, hopefully he will fix it for free. And at least it is not a "chop job" that will take months to grow out (I've had that... and right before I left town to speak at a national meeting!) Happy New Year to you and your hubby! ~Letty

Dani said...

What is it with hair anyway? Why are we so attached to it being integral to our idea of beauty? I'm right there with you. You won't see me shaving my head monk-style...um...ever. Hey...why not go pink? That could make it ALL better, don't you think?

Coco said...

:( I thought you looked purty, but I know that feeling. It's to know your money was spent making you look and feel good.