Friday, March 14, 2008

Happy (late) Birthday

Yesterday was Cat's birthday. I drove up to spend the day with her on Tuesday. I guess this post is late in more ways than one.

We dropped Alex off at day care. Went to pick up her hubby's car. It's a Dodge, Magnum. She let me drive it back to her place. SWEET! I love driving different cars. And let me tell you, that's one nice ride. It really likes going 80. What!?!? I had to stick my foot in it a little! Cat understood. I'm sure Randy'd be pleased. Kaisara just smiled.

Anyway... back to birthday celebration. We went over to Victoria Gardens & got mani-pedi's. Much needed for me. The gals did a great job & we walked out feeling a little spoiled.

Off to high tea for us. I made reservations for us at a tea house that was new to us. It was nice. The couple running it were nice too. Although we both agreed that our usual place was still our favorite.

We then hunted down a nearby yarn shop & Cat treated me to a ball of yarn that reminds me of mint julips.

We stopped back by Victoria Gardens to poke around Borders. Kathy dropped in, we chatted & I'm sure drove other customers crazy. We zipped over to Kathy & played a few songs on rock band. Yeah, we rocked it.

Then we had to race back to Cat's 'cause she had to get the kiddos.

It was an awesome day. Happy Birthday, friend. I love you!

No comments: