Saturday, March 01, 2008

That Was A Good Day

Yesterday started off on the right foot & continued that way all day.

First off: I slept in a bit but not too much. Next I finished up an alteration for a friend & dropped it off on her porch (I hope it didn't get stolen, I haven't heard from her). Then a headed up to Rancho Cucamonga to see Kathy & Jody's new house. Strike that. It's more of an estate really. GORGEOUS!!!

After getting the grand tour, Kathy took me to lunch & I had my favorite sandwich: Chicken Pesto at The Corner Bakery. We then took a bike ride that was more difficult than we bargained for. We did find what looks to be a brand new bike trail though & we want to explore it more on another day. After the last half of our 6.7 mile trek we collapsed on the couch with tall glasses of ice water & talked knitting and crocheting for a bit. Then it was back home before rush hour could consume my life.

Kaisara came home from working a side computer job (yeah) & we headed back to Atomic Ballroom's Friday swing classes. We continued learning the Charleston Swing & then get this...Kaisara said we could stay for the next class too!!!!! Learned a little of the Lindy Hop.

Lunch with a friend
A bike ride
2 dance classes

I LOVE being fired.

No comments: