Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Photo Catch-Up

Our main computer is back on-line (for now). I thought I'd used this opportunity to catch you guys up on some photos.

First off will be what is normally my New Year's post. Favorite photos of 2007:


On our 10th Anniversary cruise. We had a great time.





One of the many GORGEOUS sunsets on our cruise.




Dana, Melanie & me at Melanie's birthday dinner. Yes, Dana's presenting what you think she is.





Melanie, Katie & me at Katie's birthday dinner.



Daddy & me at the top of Sears Tower in Chicago.









Daddy walking through the snow and rain in Iowa.





My nephew, Savelio at his 1st birthday party with his Grandma Susan.







Greg, Mer, Me & Kaisara just finished sneak-attacking Mom & Dad's room while they were gone.





Me and two of my girls (Cat & Dani of course) out in the freezing tundra in front of Coeur D'Alene Lake in Idaho.

No comments: