Tuesday, June 10, 2008

What to do now?

I'm fired again. I was fired from the usual place a week ago & worked last week at the opera. So this week I'm fired-fired. I know this is a luxury not many people ever get to experience but here's the trouble: I've got so many things I want to do, need to do, and/or should do I don't know what to do now. I think I go through this every time I'm fired. I spend my time being fired, walking in circles figuring out what to do and never get anything done. Weird.

I've got this office job starting tomorrow but that's not a 9-to-5 thing for me so there's still time for me to get all my stuff done. If only I could figure out what, how and when, I'd be stylin'!

Don't you yell at me! I know I'm a lucky girl to have such a "problem".

2 comments:

Katie said...

we could go see "The Happening"... that'd be something to do! :)

Kat said...

I so understand you plight. Annette tells me all the time that I get the least amount done when I have too much time to do it in.

Here is to the all mighty schedule. That is what I am trying very hard to work on. I have all these things I want to do and I have time to do them, and I'm not! What the...? It's silly.

I'm not yellin'. I'm sympathizing.