Saturday, February 14, 2009

Our Favorite Show Didn't Dissapoint

Kaisara & I went to opening night of "Noises Off" last night at SCR. It was awesome. It's our favorite show so we were excited when I found out last year that SCR was doing it this season. I worked on the costumes & the cast is all super sweet. Having only seen 2 different college productions of "Noises Off" (both were great by the way) Kaisara & I couldn't wait to see what a professional company could do with this incredibly difficult, complex play. I say it again, it was awesome.

For those of you who don't know the show, it's silly on top of funny. Slamming doors, pants falling down, tripping, falling down stairs, running into doors. Did I mention one of the characters spends 98% of here time in her chonnies?

All who are in the local vicinity and love good acting, a funny show and a great production should go see this show. Here's a link to a slide show. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Melanie said...

I also LOVE this show!