Tuesday, October 03, 2006

All Clear

Went to the dentist today. No cavities! Yeah me! Although Joanne, the hygenist, didn't give me an "A" due to lack of flossing. Man, you can't fool those people! She didn't have to scrape too much & I'm more than happy with getting outta there with no repeat visit necessary. Joanne loaded my goodie bag with lots of paste, new toothbrush, a refrigerator magnet with my April appointment written on it, and of course, floss.

I'm also excited because I've been inviting Joanne to Bible study for a long time now (albeit twice a year) & now she's coming. Last week was her first time & she said today that she really likes it. She even brought a friend & is hoping another friend & her sister will come.

2 comments:

Kat said...

Good job with the no cavities. I am going in a couple of weeks. I hate people poking around in my mouth.

Cat said...

I wish-- 3 fillings down 2 to go! Grrr-

You sure do have a great smile!!!