Friday, September 29, 2006

I'm Fired

Not fired, fired but fired for a week. The show I've been working on at SCR is opening tonight & the next show is a small contemporary one in terms of costumes so my help isn't needed. I start back there a week from Monday working on the first children's show of the season, James & the Giant Peach. All I know for sure is that I'm machine quilting an earthworm costume. Cool! I love costuming!

In random order here are my plans for my week of unemployment:
1. CLEAN THIS HOUSE.
2. Finish my side sewing work that I got from a lady at Pageant.
3. Start back up on my Couch to 5K program
4. Do my Bible study homework in a timely manner rather than at my lunch break that day.
5. Make myself a couple of things to wear.
6. Go grocery shopping & actually make decent food for dinner.
7. Bathe my dog. She's filthy.

Looks like my docket is full. Better get to it!

No comments: