Saturday, September 09, 2006

Chillin' in the C.O.

So here I am sitting on the Armstrong's nice cushy coach, typing whatever comes to mind...

We arrived in shorts, t-shirts & flip-flops to 56 degree rainy weather. We thought, "well, we're screwed". But it's turned out to be lovely. It's really green here. Geoff's explanation was sprinklers but I swear it's greener here.

Yesterday we had breakfast (I had the hen pen thank you very much) at Le Peeps. Delicious. Then we walked around Cherry Creek area. Had a tea at Peete's. Kaisara made enchiladas for us for dinner. Geoff & Melissa, the crazy Canadians that they are, pronounce it on-chiladas. That's grounds for teasing there. :-) We then ended the evening learning black jack. I liked it. If I weren't so cheap, that's a game I could play in Vegas.

This morning we woke up to Geoff pancakes. Delicious. We then walked to the farmers' market. We bought fresh ground peanut butter & cashew butter. Delicious. Geoff's baking banana bread at the moment. I'm sure that'll be nasty. I hope he doesn't make me eat some. That'll be awful :-)

2 comments:

Melanie said...

So would you say that if you could only use one word to describe your Colorado experience... it would be "Delicious"?

Flame Lilly said...

WOW! It all sounds so yummy! I love going away, everything just sounds so much better! I'm glad that you guys had a great time!!!