Monday, September 11, 2006

Restin' up

This has been the most restful vacation ever. I always thought a restful vacation would be boring. Just sittin' around, doin' nothin'. "Not so" says this rested vacationer. We've driven into Denver & saw Geoff's super scientific gynormous ultra magnet. We've watched a movie. We've played cribbage (I even beat Melissa once) & black jack. We drove to Boulder & walked up & down Pearl St. I mended Elijah's two quilts that I made for him. And needless to say we're enjoying Geoff's cooking. Today, while Geoff's at work, the rest of us are driving to Garden of the Gods to see some cool rocks & we're packing at picnic lunch.

We've gotta be at the airport at 1:15pm tomorrow. Cat was so awesome to let us park our car at their place & drop us off & pick us up. She rocks! Then normal life begins again. Normal 5-day work week, seeing my hubby on a regular basis life. It's good!

No comments: