Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Hmmm...What Should I Do?

I had to smile at work today. It was getting toward the end of the day & a little thought began to slowly sneak into my mind. "What should I do tonight after making dinner?" How cool is THAT?! I get to make dinner (ground turkey tacos by the way) and THEN I get to choose to do something, or for goodness sakes, choose to do nothing at all. I'm a REAL girl!

Every year after Pageant I go through this. I don't find it odd that I don't have to be at work (as most people there say they do). For cryin' out loud why would I have to get used to the idea of not going somewhere that I've counting the hours 'til it's over? That's not a habit I find hard to break. What I do find odd is that I can do a variety of different things. Yeah!

Gotta go know. My man & I are walking to the store for tortillas (tacos remeber). Chow!

3 comments:

Dani said...

off subject-do you really have pink hair now? That is the rumor...but where is the picture to prove it?

Cate said...

i posted a picture on june 27th. here's the link http://stitchintheditch.blogspot.com/2006_06_01_stitchintheditch_archive.html

it faded since then (went swimming a couple times in a pool) so i redied it in august. same color but i colord more hair this time around.

Anonymous said...

C.I.A.O. Get a french dictionary.