Sunday, November 05, 2006

Yesterday is a blurr

The day started at 6:30. That's A.M people! Dana & I have gotten up for 7 mornings (in a row, thank you very much) & walked before work. We decided that since it was Saturday we'd sleep in a little & meet at 7:30 (again, that's A.M.). While setting my alarm I somehow turned my clock an hour earlier. So I was up at 6:30 & didn't know it until I was out of the door. Back in I went to kill an hour. I thought it best not to go back to bed 'cause that'd be murder trying to get up again. I got the car loaded with my craft fair stuff, 2 loads of laundry going, & wrapped a "welcome to the country" present.

After our walk I readied myself for the craft fair & headed out. I didn't sell anything but 1 of my coworkers showed up & ordered a buable in purple.

I left the show early to pick up Kaisara & went with our wrapped gift to Sharon's welcome to the country party that she & Steve threw for her sister, Ruth & family. Delicious burgers grilled to perfection I might add ;-)

We left the party & I dropped Kaisara off at Dana's for band practice & picked up Lydia to hang out. We made caramel apples for the whole lot of us. The band picked us up for their dinner break, we went back home & watched "Big Fish" then went to Dana's to enjoy caramel apples with the group, drop Lydia off & pick up Kaisara.

We arrived home & collapsed.

No comments: