Sunday, April 22, 2007

Great Weekend

I got to sleep in yesterday. I love sleeping in. It's delicious. My Dad doesn't sleep in. His sleeping in is 7:30. Yikes! Needless to say it was 10 days of early mornings.

So I slept in yesterday. Worked on a couple of purses I've been making. Went bowling with Kaisara & Daryl. I did awesome! Probably near to my best score ever. Ready? I got 95!!!! Sweet.

We then went to The Corner Broiler for dinner. DE-LISH-SHUS! It's so great. If you've never been there you should go. It's not cheap the the food's great. It's a tiny place but the staff does a great job & the owner Chris is very cool. The band is playing there next month on the 7th. Stop by for dinner or maybe just dessert. I had the brownie a la mode & Daryl had the crem bru le. Yum!

Today we got to sleep in a bit since Kaisara didn't play at church so we didn't have to leave ultra early. We headed to Home Depot for some trim for our bathroom we've been working (rather, not working on). Then we walked over to Lucille's BBQ for lunch. So good! Came home worked on my Bible study homework a bit, took a nap, cleaned the house some then went on a walk with the best dog ever.

It's been a good couple of days. I'm so blessed!

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Yea! Cate's back!